Friday, February 5, 2010

Random thoughts

I've been wondering about a few things lately. Nothing too brain taxing, just wondering.

Like what happened to all the pigeons at the Plaza Machada. There used to be what seemed like hundreds and yesterday we had only one join us for our afternoon 'refreshment'.



Oh, there he is.



Too funny, it drives us crazy when Chuy feeds them on his roof top as the little devils make a dreadful mess of our terrace, and yet we miss them at the Plaza. Could be be because someone else has to clean up there. I wonder....

I`m also wondering who owns this carÉ



This little truck has been parked in this spot since we were here in the spring. We have no idea how long it was there before that. Parking is at a premium around here, and I really wonder, why doesn`t someone just tow the darn thing awayÉÉÉÉ

Mentioning towing, I`m sure I`ve mentioned the `beast`, the truly lovely vehicle owned by one of our neighbours.



This is the truckécaréwhatever that needed at least 5 or 6 attempts to start, and then required at least a 10 minute `warm up` outside our bedroom window, every morning, usually around 6 a.m. It died, finally, several weeks ago (happy dance!!) and was towed away, but now it`s back! How long will it take before it dies againÉ How many times will he attempt to get it running before he admits defeat and buries itÉ I wonderÉÉÉÉÉ

Now I`m sure you`re all wondering as well about my sudden interesting attempt at puncuation. Why do Sandie`s question marks all look like ÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ. I have absolutely no idea. Somewhere there is something that I touch, but darned if I know where it is. I wonder, will I ever find itÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ

No comments:

Post a Comment