Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Frustrations


I have been valiently attempting to upload a video to attach to a post describing our visit to Folklorama this week. However, it is not working!!!!!!!!!!!! While waiting for the silly thing to upload, I have had my shower and tidied up, made the beds, been to the library to return my slightly overdue books, popped into the grocery store for romaine for a salad for dinner and the dollar store for 'puppy scoop' bags, cleaned my silverware, which for some reason tarnished horribly in the dishwasher yesterday, and freshened up the flowers in the living room. I also tidied up the bulletin board which was staring me in the face while I attempted to upload the video - again - and discovered this, something I printed years ago and decided was important enough to keep.

LIFE SHOULD NOT BE A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN AN ATTRACTIVE AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, CHOCOLATE IN ONE HAND, WINE IN THE OTHER, BODY THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT AND SCREAMING 'WHO HOO', WHAT A RIDE!

I am now going to have lunch, possibly a glass of wine and a chocolate chip cookie.

The Folklorama post will follow, possibly without the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment