Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Autumn is my favourite colour



I was a bit disappointed when I visted my Mum last week, as I was just a bit too early for the beautiful fall colours in the Ottawa Valley. They had an amazing summer and it just hasn't been cold enough yet for the leaves to really start changing.

I did, however, manage to find the start of some stunning fall foliage on my wanders through the country side.






I was amazed to discover colours at home in Winnipeg as well. It's been plenty cold enough here!!






We don`t usually see this amount of variation in leaf colour in Manitoba in the autumn and so, of course, the camera and I went for a walk.

Abi came along, but apparently the smells on the ground were far more interesting than the leaves on the trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment